Monday, January 18, 2010

When I started this blog this year, I though I would be telling everyone how my training for the LA Marathon and Boston Marathon was goiong. Unfortunately, I have been sidelined with an injury and thus far the training aspect of my blog has been a little blah!

Hopefully this is the last week I need to rest before I can resume running but my hip doesn't feel like it is getting better like the doctor said it would. I have good days and I think "a few more f these and I will be ready to run" Then a painful day that reminds me that I shouldn't be rushing back too soon. I have almost come tiu grips that LA is probably a no-go, but I could salvage a decent Boston Marathon with a smart recovery process.

So for me it is the pool and bike trainer for another week

Good luck with your training my fellow athletes.

No comments:

Post a Comment