Tuesday, January 5, 2010

lucky run

Whew! That's all I can say after today's run. I had planned a very, very hilly 7 - 8 mile run for my team (mgrunningteam.com) and I wanted to run it too. I was extremely nervous about the groin/hip pain I have been feeling. I started off great, felt a little "twinge" right at the first, long hill. After coming down it and thinking I should just go back, my legs loosened up and I started to feel really good. Once I got done with the workout, I felt great. No pain, nothing. Man I hope this pain issue is behind me cause I need to really start hammering the miles for LA and Boston.

Later today I will workout with Chris Schauble, you should follow his blog at http://www.nbclosangeles.com/station/as-seen-on/, at Jordan"s virtual fit club (jordansvirtualfitclub.com). We alwasy get a great workout there, Jordan really knows his stuff. If you don't believe me check out Taylor Lautner's body in New Moon, that is one of his clients.

Looking forward to more working out today. I really need to burn the calories off I ate at lunch but those calories were well worth it. I ate at Graciana's in San Fernando, hands down the best Mexican food in LA.

1 comment:

  1. Nice bro! Sharing your knowledge will be great! Encourage people to ask questions! You know SO much and have been there/done that!

    ReplyDelete