Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So busy today writing workouts in between classes, I didn't think I would get a chance to blog. Anyways, yesterday we did a 2 1/2 mile easy, easy recovery jog with 10 minutes of stretching. My left leg which is the one that has been injured felt good, it was the right that hurt. Achilles pain, knee pain, and shin pain all made me struggle with the run. After the light stretching I felt better but choose to ice my knee and calf. Weirdest thing happened, my right foot, the outside back portion fell asleep, and still has not woken up. I am kind of worried I did some nerve damage with the ice. I can still walk and do everything normal, it just has that "tingling" pins-and-needles feeling. So strange. Today is a rest day so it will be weights and therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment