Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today is one of the super light, pre-race taper days that you kind of look forward to at the end of 4 months of training. All I need to do is go to the gym and see my chiropractor. No running, no cardio. Simple and easy (although I will kill it at the gym). However, since I have been injured, forcing me to cut back drastically on my marathon training, I am actually not looking forward to today. Each day my leg gets stronger and stronger, which makes me want to run further and push harder. I am trying my best to fight those urges and follow my rehab plan to a "T". So far it has been successful and I really don't want to mess up Boston.

Tomorrow we are running 4 miles for time. This will truly be the first time I actually will "push the envelope" and see what I can do cardiovascularly since early January. It should be interesting to say the least.

Have great day

No comments:

Post a Comment