Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sorry if you are a devout follower of the blog (all one of you, which is probably my wife) and wanted to rad it yesterday, but I was busy. I finally got approval to take a physics class and yesterday was my first day. However, class started on Feb 22nd so I am very far behind. I tried to catch up but ity was tough.

yesterday I got in a good 6 miles (47 minutes) and then did another 5 early this morning. I am starting to get my "quicker" legs back and the pain in my groin is all but gone. As I was running my 6 the team did a 3 mile time trial. Over 90 percent PR'ed and the other 10 percent was close. Even though we are training for a marathon, knowing they are getting faster is still encouraging. All they have left is 6 practices and then the big day.

Speaking of Students Run LA ( please help us. Due to the poor economy, SRLA’s donations are way down forcing SRLA to cancel a few races and cut back on running equipment for the kids. You can help. All you have to do is eat at anyone of the participating TGI Fridays on Thursday March 18th from 4-10pm. If you mention SRLA or have the flyer, 20% of your receipt will go to SRLA. So go and pig out! Tell others to join you. Have your friends or family that live by a TGI Fridays go to their Fridays and eat. All you have to do is eat, pay your tab, and give them the flyer; there couldn’t be an easier way to help all of Students Run LA.


Thursday march 18 4pm - 10pm Thursday march 18 4pm - 10pm
5919 Canoga Avenue Woodland Hills, CA 91367 (818) 888-2617
165 North Moorpark Road Thousand Oaks, ca 91360 (805) 496-0503
2625 Eastland Center Drive West Covina, CA 91791 (626) 331-63933
28141 Crown Valley Parkway Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 (949) 362-9770
17427 Colima Road City of Industry, CA 91748 (626) 839-5044
1725 S. Alameda St. Compton, CA 90220 (310) 763-9830
23420 Hawthorne Boulevard Torrance, CA 90505 (310) 378-8280
12721 Towne Center Drive Cerritos, CA 90703 (562) 809-8442
7221 East Carson Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90808 (562) 420-0191
19855 Rinaldi Street Northridge, CA 91326 (818) 831-2324
24201 Valencia Blvd., Suite 102 Santa Clarita, CA 91355 (661) 288-1097
*Valid at these locations only. Excludes Alcohol, Tax, and Gratuity. Know someone in need?

No comments:

Post a Comment