Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I don't know if it was the frenetic pace of Saturday's run or the lack of sleep the last few weeks, but i woke up a little sick on Sunday, and it has gotten worse. My throat is killing me and I have tons of phlegm. Nyquil is best friend right now. I am hoping it will pass by tomorrow or the latest Thursday. I did manage a 4- miler at a very easy pace and felt better when I was done. I am thinking that today I will do the same and then go home and go to bed.

With only 12 days left until the LA Marathon I don't want to push anything and leave anything to chance next week. Better to rest now and race hard, then practice hard now and race like crap. I know first hand how it feels to race sick. The last 2 LA's I started sick and it didn't end up going to well those days.

Have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment